DALI GC/GC-A group control module Module for the control of two predefined DALI groups... more
DALI GC/GC-A group control module
Module for the control of two predefined DALI groups with a conventional light button
The DALI GC and GC-A are control units for the control of 2 DALI groups. With help of this compact module, light switches or buttons can send dimming and switching commands to two DALI groups.
A rotary switch on the housing DALI GC/GC-A offers the possibility to preselect the DALI resp. luminaire group. The modules are installed in the flush-mounted box behind the light switches and get their supply directly from the DALI-Bus.
- The DALI GC offers in contrast to the DALI GC-A the possibility, to address luminaires and add them to groups resp. delete them.
- Compact control module to generate switching or dimming commands for two DALI groups
- With help of a rotary switch on the module housing the selection of the DALI groups that are addressed happens.
- The inputs can be controlled with standard buttons
- Multiple modules can be installed within a DALI circuit
- The module can be installed in a flush-mounted box or directly behind the light button
- The supply of the module happens directly through the DALI line and doesn't have to be connected to the grid
- The buttons are connected directly to the module (make potential-free contact)
- Supply: via DALI bus
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Inputs: 2 buttons single/double
- Outputs: DALI (broadcast)
- Groups: 2 of 16 (broadcast)
- Group selection: rotary switch
- Temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Protection type: IP20
- Connected wires: 0.75 mm2
- Connected length: 250 mm
Related links to "DALI GC/GC-A group control module"
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|