These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI GC/GC-A group control module Module for the control of two predefined DALI groups... more
DALI GC/GC-A group control module
Module for the control of two predefined DALI groups with a conventional light button
The DALI GC and GC-A are control units for the control of 2 DALI groups. With help of this compact module, light switches or buttons can send dimming and switching commands to two DALI groups.
A rotary switch on the housing DALI GC/GC-A offers the possibility to preselect the DALI resp. luminaire group. The modules are installed in the flush-mounted box behind the light switches and get their supply directly from the DALI-Bus.
- The DALI GC offers in contrast to the DALI GC-A the possibility, to address luminaires and add them to groups resp. delete them.
- Compact control module to generate switching or dimming commands for two DALI groups
- With help of a rotary switch on the module housing the selection of the DALI groups that are addressed happens.
- The inputs can be controlled with standard buttons
- Multiple modules can be installed within a DALI circuit
- The module can be installed in a flush-mounted box or directly behind the light button
- The supply of the module happens directly through the DALI line and doesn't have to be connected to the grid
- The buttons are connected directly to the module (make potential-free contact)
- Supply: via DALI bus
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Inputs: 2 buttons single/double
- Outputs: DALI (broadcast)
- Groups: 2 of 16 (broadcast)
- Group selection: rotary switch
- Temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Protection type: IP20
- Connected wires: 0.75 mm2
- Connected length: 250 mm
Related links to "DALI GC/GC-A group control module"
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|