These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI USB module for communication between the PC and modules in the DALI lighting system... more
DALI USB module for communication between the PC and modules in the DALI lighting system
The DALI USB module is a PC-USB module for the programming and control of DALI systems.
With this module, with the use of the installation software, it is possible to address, programme and, of course, to control DALI systems and operating devices from one PC. The interface module is available as a mouse construction or for box installation.
- The data transfer occurs via bi-directional data traffic
- The power supply is via the DALI bus and USB interface
- Galvanic separation (both power circuits are potential-free)
- For the addressing, configuration, status querying and parameter specifications of DALI components
- Supports standard DALI and a variety of enhanced DALI protocols
- Interface module for communication between a DALI system and PC applications
- Monitoring of the DALI bus communication (monitoring)
- DALI clips in doubled configuration for the loop-through of the DALI bus connection
- Free PC software for the configuration and monitoring of DALI system available
- Available in two casing designs (as a DALI USB module and as a mini DALI USB module)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) USB module for DALI (24138923): 102x51x30 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mini USB module for DALI (24138923-DO): 59x32x15 mm
- Casing/installation DALI USB module (24138923): Mouse
- Casing/installation of mini DALI USB module (24138923-DO): Box
- Type of power consumption: DALI: 6mA, USB: 10mA
- Temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C
- Protection class: IP20
Related links to "DALI USB module"
USB-module for controlling and programming DALI-systems via PC more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.