LED Recessed floor luminaire PASSUM UP 11W from A.L.S.
These recessed luminaires optimally meet the requirements for upwards or downwards illumination. The innovative technology and the variety of combinations are to be emphasized here.
The recessed luminaires are corrosion-resistant and passable with exchangeable covers, which impress with their versatile installation options.
The luminaire housings with LED or conventional lamps can be swiveled or adjusted, thus allowing the inclination of the light for perfect illumination of the surfaces.
Features of the PASSUM-UP series:
- Structure: Luminaire housing made of primary aluminum with reduced copper content, painted with anti-corrosive polyester powder after phosphorus chromating
- Tempered, transparent glass T = 40 ° C; Thickness from 6 to 12 mm and max. Load of 2,000 to 3,500 kg
- 0.5 m floor-retractable H07RN-F cable with IP68 connection
- Built-in box made of stabilized technopolymer
- The covers are available in: round with primary aluminum with double coating; round and square made of INOX AISI 316L stainless steel with stainless steel hexagon screws
- Manufactured in accordance with European standards EN 60598-1: 2015
- Version is available in round and square
|Connection voltage||230 V|
|Luminous flux||1060 lm|
|Colour rendering index||CRI >80|
|Lifespan||L80 B20; 60.000 h|
|Square 180mm x 180mm|
INFO: incl. Luminaire housing, cover, external driver, floor-mounting box and longitudinal connector
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download-tab.
|·Color Temperature/Color:||3000K, 4000K|
|·Lamp shape:||floor installation|