2-/4-Channel EnOcean Radio Pushbutton Jung LS 990 with Wireless Radio Technology
This batteryless universal EnOcean radio pushbutton from EasySens® is used to control or change the state of light or blinds. The wireless EnOcean technology is used here, so that the radio pushbutton enables simple and flexible installation in addition to lighting and shading control. The highly specialized device is tailor-made for the Jung LS 990 control program. In addition, an integrated electrodynamic energy generator regulates the power supply. Depending on the variant, one or two switch rockers (2-/4-channel) are available as operating elements. Furthermore, the EnOcean radio pushbutton is available in different housing colors.
Product Overview / Features:
- Universal radio pushbutton with EnOcean (IEC 14543-3-10) radio technology with a transmitting power <10mW in different variations:
- Features and functionality: lighting, blinds / shutters
- Operating elements: 2-channel, 1 switch and 4-channel, 2 switches
- Housing colors: Alpine white, light gray, white (Aluminum)
- Easy mounting on glass and plaster by means of adhesive pads or screws
- Maintenance-free electrodynamic energy generator for power supply
- Robustness against temperatures from -25°C to 65°C and up to 85% humidity
- Specifically developed for a switch program of the manufacturer Jung:
- Jung LS 990
Notes regarding operating functions and mounting:
The actuation force of each button is 7 N, with an actuation travel of 2 mm. The corresponding number of switching cycles is greater than 50,000.
For installation, the switch frame can be glued directly to the wall or screwed onto existing flush-mounted boxes. Here is to ensure evenness and freedom from dust of the surface to avoid functional disturbances. It is to be snapped on switch frame, if necessary intermediate frame, radio module and Betätigungswippen successively.
- General information about easySens® radio and airConfig software
- Overview of EnOcean Radio Telegrams
|Purpose||Lighting, scene and shade control|
|Operating functions||Lights on/off||Blind up/down|
|Radio technology||EnOcean (IEC 14543-3-10), radio telegram EEP F6-02-02 (RPS)|
|Transmitting power||<10 mW|
|Data transmission/ Transmission interval||Immediately on using the pushbutton|
|Operating range temperature||-25°C to +65°C|
|Operating range humidity||max. 85% rH, non-condensing|
|Power supply||Maintenance-free electrodynamic energy generator|
|Housing Color||Alpin white, light gray, white (aluminum only available for variation "4-channel blind")|
|Mounting||Surface-mounted flat on base using adhesive foil or screws|
|Delivery content||Incl. Frame, incl. 2 labels with read-out transmission ID, incl. adhesive foil for mounting|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||81x81x15 mm|
|Packaging||Sustainable folding carton (Case packaging)|
|Dimensions packaging (LxWxH)||90x90x35 mm|
Specification - Suitable switch programs of the manufacturer:
Please specify the desired switch frame when ordering.
For more information please refer to the datasheet in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||Enocean (868 MHz)|