LED corner profile (aluminum) with 45 ° inclination 100cm
This LED corner profile in elegant edge-design offers a wide range of covers and at the same time ensures cooling for LED strips up to 16W/m. The corner profile is made of anodised aluminum and the cover of choice can easily be clipped into it.
With this profile, our LED strips can be mounted directly on the intended object to save space. The edges, which are pronounced at an angle of 45°, allow the profile to be ideally mounted in corners and fit harmoniously into the overall concept.
The LED corner profile in edge-design offered here can be combined with the LED strips we offer too. Please pay attention to the respective power/W. A too weak designed cooling profile could create too much heat for the LED strips, which leads to premature aging but it affects also color location and color temperature change.
Do you want an individual cut? Please contact us, so we can make you a perfect offer for your needs!
- Opal white (strong light scattering, so the light is glare-free)
- Transparent (provides the highest light transmission, available with lens optics from 45° to 90°)
- Diffuse linear lens (beam angle from 30° to 90° along the longitudinal axis)
Diffuse covers are ideal for RGB strips, as they mix the base colors perfectly and produce fewer individual color errors.
- Use in showcases for optimal lighting
- For wooden furniture for visual enhancement or lighting
- Workplace lighting
- Ceiling lights
Technical data for this LED profile
|Version||45 degrees 1m|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||1000 x 18 x 9|
|Internal dimension in mm||13 (Für bis zu 12mm breite LED Leisten)|
|Width downside in mm||18|
|Material||Anodized aluminum nature|
|Suitable for LED bars up to||16 W/m|
Technical data of the cover
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||1000 x 20 x 10|
- LED corner profile made of aluminum 1m
- The chosen cover
- Without LED strips or other bulbs
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching LED stripes such as this 24V LED stripe white with 72 LEDs/m
|Power/Meter:||10-20W/m, < 10W/m|