RGBW Remote control LED TRELIGHT Vega
Call up the desired lighting scene at the push of a button? No problem.
Control the Radio Controller Pro RGBW of the LED TRELIGHT Vega series in 2 zones.
Summary of functions:
- Switching on and off
- Color setting with color wheel
- Dimming function: dimming down (B-) and dimming up (B+)
- Play different color gradients (P1-P4)
- Set sequence speed in 16 steps (S+, S-)
- Three white tones at the push of a button (W+)
- Select zone (Z1, Z2)
- Select color channel and dim (R, G, B)
- Switch and dim an independently connected light source (W)
- Retrieve saved desired color (S1-S4)
A detailed description of all functions can be found in the data sheet.
Press the Learn button on the TRELIGHT Pro RGBW radio controller, then press the zone button (Z1 or Z2) on the remote control and move via the colour wheel (confirms the selection).
Technical Data RGBW Remote Control:
|Power supply||3x1,5V AAA batteries|
|RF Frequency||RF Signal Wireless 868Mhz|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to +70 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm||132 x 44 x 25|
Further technical data and information can be found under Downloads.