Universal rotating light switch wireless K-ZWALLY - wall control for NeoLink / ZigBee lights
With K-ZWALLY you get a versatile controller that can control direct and indirect light components separately. In addition to the ON / OFF or standby switching of lights, their brightness, color temperature and color sequence can also be continuously regulated. Furthermore, the K-ZWALLY is able to set up and reset a network and can therefore be used flexibly. Another highlight is the Human Centric Lighting (HCL) mode of the K-ZWALLY, which brings about an automatic daylight course.
Product overview and Features:
- ON / OFF (standby) switching of lights (optional: power switch for lights and K-ZWALLY)
- Stepless regulation of the brightness (1% - 100%) and the color temperature (1800 K - 16000K) as well as the color cycle
- Separate controllability of direct and indirect light components
- Establishing and resetting a network
- Integration into a higher-level network possible, starting from a NeoLink box,
- a NeoLink USB stick or
- an Amazon Echo Plus device
- Installation in conventional flush-mounted device boxes with a minimum depth of 61 mm
- HCL mode "Automatic daylight course" including consideration of direct and indirect light components
As part of the HCL mode, the K-ZWALLY can simulate different daylight sequences, with versions for workplace and residential applications available. These reflect the standard course at the workplace or the seasonal course depending on the time of year - including night reduction.
|Time control||UTC||UTC+1||UTC+1 CH|
|Service||Endlos-Potentiometer with Push-Button Function|
|Operating voltage||100 V - 240 VAC|
|Frequency range||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||0,3 W|
|Axle diameter||4 mm (compatible with common switch programs - countries on request); An adapter cover is included for a shaft diameter of 6 mm|
|Connection / installation||PCB terminals / flush-mounted in device box according to DIN 49073 with a minimum depth of 61 mm|
|Others||Assembly and operating instructions included in delivery Cover frame not included in delivery (optional accessory)|
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Verwendung/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (indoor)|