TCI Professionale Zigbee 38W (#122576 / #122577)
Inexpensive multipower driver with Zigbee radio | up to 38W depending on 300mA to 1.05A | Amplitude dimming for flicker-free light
TCI professionale is the new generation of LED drivers from the manufacturer TCI.
These are characterized by:
• Elongated, small design
• Suitable for emergency power operation
• Very small ripple, less than 3%
• 16 different currents adjustable via dip switches (from 300mA - to 1050mA)
• High performance and very good efficiency (> 90%)
• Input and output terminals opposite one another
• Available in IP20 housing or as a built-in version
• Protection against overheating, voltage peaks and overload
• High tc of 85 ° C
• Active power factor correction (PFC = 0.95)
• Large voltage range (for approx. 3 - 16 LEDs)
This driver series is therefore the right choice for many LED applications up to 38W (current-dependent).
The specialty of this constant current driver:
In addition to the Zigbee interface, it can also be used for touch dimming (see the following picture). In addition, this electronic ballast has amplitude dimming and offers absolutely flicker-free light. (No PWM). The dimming range is between 1% and 100%.
TCI Professionale ZB3 (122576)
• IP20 housing • 146.5 x 44 x 30mm (L x W x H)
• Protection class II
• Independent driver for indoor use
• Strain relief on primary and secondary circuits for cables with a diameter of 2-9mm
TCI Professionale ZB3 BI (122577)
• Built-in version (open terminal block)
• 97 x 43 x 30mm (L x W x H)
• Suitable for lighting equipment / luminaires of protection class I and II
|Dip-SW||Power||Voltage out DC||Current out DC|
|Position 1||16 W||10..54V||300mA const.|
|Position 2||18 W||10..54V||350mA const.|
|Position 3||21 W||10..54V||400mA const.|
|Position 4||24 W||10..54V||450mA const.|
|Position 5||27 W||10..54V||500mA const.|
|Position 6||29 W||10..54V||550mA const.|
|Position 7||32 W||10..54V||600mA const.|
|Position 8||35 W||10..54V||650mA const.|
|Position 9||36 W||10..51V||700mA const.|
|Position 10||38 W||10..50V||750mA const.|
|Position 11||38 W||10..47V||800mA const.|
|Position 12||38 W||10..44V||850mA const.|
|Position 13||38 W||10..42V||900mA const.|
|Position 14||38 W||10..40V||950mA const.|
|Position 15||38 W||10..38V||1A const.|
|Position 16||38 W||10..36V||1,05A const.|
For more details to TCI 122577 and TCI 122576 download the datasheet (see download-tab).
- Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH function and standard ZIGBEE devices for ZIGBEE integrated WIRELESS module.
- (3) Designed to work with ZIGBEE systems.
- Full AM DIMMING: 1-100%.
- Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (mains voltage):
- A short push to turn on and off;
- A longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- Regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- For another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again;
- Dimming level memory at mains restore.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Constant Current:||0,3A, 0,4A, 0,5A, 0,6A, 0,7A, 0,8A, 0,9A, 0,35A, 0,45A, 0,55A, 0,65A, 0,75A, 0,85A, 0,95A, 1,0A, 1,05A|
|Dimmable/Control:||Linear/AM, Push-Button, Zigbee|
|Power:||5 - 20 W, 20 - 50 W|