Flexible 12V LED Stripes slim white for indoor applications with 120 LEDs/m
These Slim LED Strips are suitable for indoor applications and are ideal for room and effect lighting.
The stripes are easy to install thanks to double-sided, heat-conducting adhesive tape. The narrow design (slim) of only 5mm and the dense assembly of 120 highly selected SMD allow you to explore new fields of installation. We recommend to operate the stripe with a maximum length of 3m in one piece. With these LED stripes, things like shelves, showcases or individual pieces of furniture can be optimally illuminated by exact adaptability and thus brought to bear.
For a sustainable operation, please note the information in the data sheet.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 12V allows a large selection of LED transformers and the use in the vehicle interior
- The beam angle of 120° ensures large-area illumination
- The assembly density of 120 LEDs/m ensures uniform light distribution
- With a pitch of 27mm, you can customize the LED strips exactly to your needs
Available color temperatures
- Cold white 5.700 - 6.300 K
- Warm white 2.900 - 3.200 K
- Effect lighting of cabinets, showcases and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture through targeted lighting
- Lighting in the vehicle interior, eg for motorhomes
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other tripping hazards
- Atmospheric lighting in party cellars
- Indirect lighting for suspended ceilings
- Backlighting for TV sets
- Many other indoor applications possible
- Applications for which maximum adaptability is necessary
|Version||Indoor Flexible, slim|
|Power supply||12V dc|
|Luminous flux|| |
Cold white: 840 lm/m
Warm white: 960 lm/m
|Packing density||120 LEDs/m|
For further technical information, please refer to the data sheet.
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 12V LED Transformers
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||501-1000 lm/m|
|Color Temperature/Color:||3000K, >5000K|
|Amount LEDs/m:||120 LEDs/m|