Flexible 24V LED Stripes white for indoor applications with 238 LEDs/m
These LED stripes are suitable for Indoor applications and are ideal for room and general lighting. With the thermally conductive double-sided adhesive tape used, these strips can be optimally installed. Due to the very high component density, an extremely even light distribution is achieved. With these flexible LED strips, for example, shelves or showcases can be optimally illuminated or individual pieces of furniture can be brought to the fore by targeted attachment. In this design, the LED strips can be combined with all the aluminium profiles we offer, which at the same time serve for cooling..
For sustainable operation, please refer to the information on cooling of the LED strips in the data sheet.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 24V allows a large selection of LED Trafo´s.
- The beam angle of 120° ensures large-area illumination.
- The mounting density of 238 LEDs/m ensures optimum light distribution.
- With a pitch of 29.4mm you can adjust the LED strips to your needs.
Available color temperatures:
- Warmwhite: 3.000 K
- Warmwhite Comfort: 2.700 K
- Effect lighting of cabinets, showcases and shelves.
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture with targeted lighting.
- Increase accessibility by illuminating steps and other tripping hazards
- Emotional lighting in party basements.
- Indirect lighting of suspended ceilings.
- backlighting of TV sets.
- Lighting of truck cabins / camper vans.
- Lighting in cabins that only have a solar system with battery.
- Many other indoor applications possible.
Technical data for LED strips
|Power supply||24V dc|
|Luminous flux|| |
|Assembly density||238 LEDs/m|
|Length||1000 - 5000 mm|
For further technical information please refer to the data sheet.In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 24V LED transformers
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||1000-2000 lm/m|
|Color Temperature/Color:||2700K, 3000K|
|Amount LEDs/m:||238 LEDs/m|