Flexible 24V LED Stripes white for indoor applications with 120 LEDs/m and built-in constant current sources
These LED stripes are suitable for Indoor applications and are ideal for room and general lighting. The constant current sources installed here ensure uniform light distribution over the entire length of the stripes. At the same time, voltage fluctuations in the power supply are automatically compensated, as the stripes achieve the same brightness at a voltage between 22Vdc and 27Vdc. With these flexible LED strips, shelves or showcases can be optimally illuminated or individual pieces of furniture can be accentuated by targeted mounting. Due to the integrated constant current sources, the Stripes are also ideally suited for battery operation. In this version, the LED strips can be combined with all the aluminium profiles we offer, which at the same time serve for cooling.
For sustainable operation, please refer to the information on cooling of the LED strips in the data sheet.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 24V allows a large selection of LED Trafo´s.
- The beam angle of 120° ensures large-area illumination.
- The component density of 120 LEDs/m ensures sufficient light distribution.
- With a 50mm pitch you can adjust the LED strips to your needs.
- integrated constant current sources.
Available color temperatures
- Warmwhite: 3.000 K
- Warmwhite Comfort: 2.700 K
- Effect lighting of cabinets, showcases and shelves.
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture with targeted lighting.
- Increase accessibility by illuminating steps and other tripping hazards
- Emotional lighting in party basements.
- Indirect lighting of suspended ceilings.
- backlighting of TV sets.
- Lighting of truck cabins / camper vans.
- Lighting in cabins that only have a solar system with battery.
- Many other indoor applications possible.
Technical data for LED strips
|Version||Indoor Flexible KSQ|
|Power supply||24V dc|
|Luminous flux|| |
Warmwhite: 1200 lm/m
Warmwhite Comfort: 1100 lm/m
|Assembly density||120 LEDs/m|
|Length||1000 - 5000 mm|
For further technical information please refer to the data sheet.In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 24V LED transformers
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||1000-2000 lm/m|
|Color Temperature/Color:||2700K, 3000K|
|Amount LEDs/m:||120 LEDs/m|