Flexible 24V LED Stripe slim| 120 LEDs/m
Net price: 17.63€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: STR702412X-WWC-100
- Hersteller-Nr.: STR-7024120805-100
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Manufacturer: PUR-LED GmbH & Co. KG
Flexible 24V LED Stripes white for indoor applications with 120 LEDs/m slim
These LED stripes are suitable for Indoor applications and are ideal for room and general lighting. Due to the slim design with a width of only 6mm, these strips can be optimally installed with the double-sided adhesive tape used, even in confined spaces. The built-in and highly selected SMD-LED´s enable a very even light colour. With these flexible LED strips, for example, shelves or showcases can be optimally illuminated or individual pieces of furniture can be accentuated by targeted mounting. In this version, the LED strip can be combined with all the aluminium profiles we offer if required.
For sustainable operation, please refer to the information on cooling of the LED strips in the data sheet.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 24V allows a large selection of LED Trafo´s.
- The beam angle of 120° ensures large-area illumination.
- The component density of 120 LEDs/m ensures sufficient light distribution.
- With a 50mm pitch you can adjust the LED strips to your needs.
Available color temperatures:
- Coldwhite: 5.700 - 6.300 K
- Warmwhite: 2.900 - 3.200 K
- Warmwhite Comfort: 2.500 - 2.750 K
- Effect lighting of cabinets, showcases and shelves.
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture with targeted lighting.
- Increase accessibility by illuminating steps and other tripping hazards
- Emotional lighting in party basements.
- Indirect lighting of suspended ceilings.
- backlighting of TV sets.
- Lighting of truck cabins / camper vans.
- Lighting in cabins that only have a solar system with battery.
- Many other indoor applications possible.
Technical data for LED strips
|Version||Indoor Flexible slim|
|Power supply||24V dc|
|Luminous flux|| |
Coldwhite: 790 lm/m
Warmwhite: 750 lm/m
Warmwhite Comfort: 880 lm/m
|Assembly density||120 LEDs/m|
|Length||1000 - 5000 mm|
For further technical information please refer to the data sheet.In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 24V LED transformers
|·Lamp shape:||flexible (stripes)|
|·Color Temperature/Color:||2700K, 3000K, >5000K|
|·Amount LEDs/m:||120 LEDs/m|
|·rated luminous flux lm/m:||501-1000 lm/m|
|·Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|