These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Flexible 5V LED stripes white for indoor applications with 60 LEDs / m These LED strips are... more
Flexible 5V LED stripes white for indoor applications with 60 LEDs / m
These LED strips are suitable for indoor applications and are ideal for mood and effect lighting. With these flexible LED strips, for example, shelves or showcases can be optimally illuminated or individual pieces of furniture can be brought to bear through targeted attachment. The supply voltage of 5V means that it can also be used in the electronics sector, provided there is sufficient power to supply the stripes. In this version, the LED strips can be combined with all of the ALU profiles we offer, which also serve for cooling.
For sustainable operation, please note the information on cooling the LED strips in the data sheet.
The main features
- The supply voltage of 5V enables use in the electronics sector (e.g. PC housing)
- The beam angle of 120 ° ensures large-area illumination
- The population density of 60 LEDs / m ensures sufficient light distribution
- With a pitch of 17mm, you can optimally adapt the LED strips to your needs
Available colour temperatures
- Cold white 6.000 K
- Warm white 3.000 K
Examples of use:
- Effect lighting of cupboards, showcases and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture through targeted lighting
- Illumination of PC cases
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other stumbling blocks
- Atmospheric lighting in party basements
- Many other indoor applications possible.
Technical data on the LED strips
|Voltage supply||5V dc|
Cold white: 390 lm/m
Warm white: 440 lm/m
|Asseembly density||60 LEDs/m|
|Colour rendering index RA:||>80|
Related links to "Flexible 5V LED Stripe | 60 LEDs/m"
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||<500 lm/m|
|Color Temperature/Color:||3000K, >5000K|
|Amount LEDs/m:||60 LEDs/m|