Flexible 12V LED strips Curve warm white for indoor applications with 60 LEDs / m
These ingenious new LED strips offer maximum flexibility and are suitable for indoor applications. They are ideal for effect and room lighting. With these flexible Curve LED strips, curves and corners can now be easily realized without cutting the strips and reconnecting them with great effort. The highlight is the innovative shape of the LED strips, which makes it possible to bend the strips as required. In this version, the LED strip can be combined with all of the ALU profiles we offer.
For sustainable operation, please note the information on cooling the LED strips in the data sheet.
The main features
- The supply voltage of 12V enables a large selection of power supplies and use in the vehicle interior
- The beam angle of 120 ° ensures large-area illumination
- The assembly density of 60 LEDs / m ensures a uniform and homogeneous light distribution
- With a pitch of 50mm, you can adapt the LED bar exactly to your needs
- Illumination of curves, letters, patterns, ...
- Effect lighting of cupboards, showcases and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture through targeted lighting
- Lighting in the vehicle interior e.g. for mobile homes
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other stumbling blocks
- Atmospheric lighting in party basements
- Indirect lighting of suspended ceilings
- Backlighting of TV sets
- Many other indoor applications possible.
Technical data for the LED strips
|Voltage supply||12V dc|
|Colour temperature||Warm white: 3.000 K|
|Luminous flux||870 lm/m|
|Assembly density||60 LEDs/m|
|Colour rendering index RA:||>80|
Weitere technische Informationen entnehmen Sie bitte dem Datenblatt..
In our shop you will find a large selection of suitable 12V power supplies
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||501-1000 lm/m|
|Amount LEDs/m:||60 LEDs/m|