Flexible 24V LED strips white for indoor applications with 60 LEDs/m
These low-priced LED strips are suitable for Indoor applications and are ideal for effects and room lighting. For example, these flexible LED strips can be used to illuminate shelves or showcases or to accentuate individual pieces of furniture through targeted attachment. In this version, the LED strips can be combined with all of our ALU profiles, which are also used for cooling.
For a sustainable operation, please note the information on the cooling of the LED strips in the data sheet.
Do you need more than 1m at a time? Then increase the order quantity accordingly. We deliver the strips in a length of up to 5m at a time.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 24V allows a wide range of power supplies and use in the car interior
- The beam angle of 120° ensures large-area illumination
- The assembly density of 60 LEDs/m ensures even and homogeneous light distribution
- With a pitch of 100mm, you can customize the LED bar exactly to your needs
Available color temperatures
- Cold white 5.700 - 6.300 K
- Neutral white 4.200 - 4.600 K
- Warm white 2.900 - 3.200 K
- Warm white Comfort 2.500 - 2.750 K
- Effect lighting of cabinets, showcases and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture through targeted lighting
- Lighting in the vehicle interior, eg for motorhomes
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other tripping hazards
- Atmospheric lighting in party cellars
- Indirect lighting of suspended ceilings
- Backlight of TV sets
- Many other indoor applications possible
Specifications of the 24V LED strip
|Power supply||24V dc|
|Luminous flux||360-390 lm/m depending on the color temperature|
|Packing density||60 LEDs/m|
For further technical information, please refer to the data sheet.
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 24V power supplies
|Application:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||<500 lm/m|
|Color Temperature/Color:||3000K, 4000K, >5000K|
|Amount LEDs/m:||60 LEDs/m|