Installation of track with ceiling support (wing)
The use of a conductor rail is inconspicuous when installed in z. B. suspended ceilings in connection with a ceiling support.
This means that busbars are ideally suited for the individual illumination of the premises for restaurants, shops, exhibitions and much more.
Depending on the design of the busbar architecture, various electrical connectors for the function and various mounting accessories are provided.
You can access all of the options offered directly via the links below and via the Recommendation tab.
To simplify matters, we have created practical examples below to help you with configuration.
Technical characteristics of the installation busbars:
- Extruded aluminium profile
- Painted white or black
- Profiling for hanging spring clips
- 4 copper conductors (2,5 mm²)embedded in plastics
- Adaption of length by sawing
- 220-240 V max. 3 x 16 A
- Protection class: 1
- Test certificate: CE
- Weight: 1,25 Kg / Meter
- Colour: white / black
- Surface: extruded aluminium
- Dimensions: L=2000/3000/4000mm / W=59mm / H=42mm
- Large selection of connectors, feeders and mounting accessories
- TRACK IN also available with DALI function with 6 copper conductors 2.5mm² on request
Planning examples for track for ceiling installation:
Example 1: Requirement: 3.70m power track black, recessed mounting (ceiling installation), end feed
You will need at least:
- 2x Three-phase ceiling track 2m -> SCH-620 (1x shorten to 1.70m)
- 1x Longitudinal electrical connector --> SCH-132062
- 1x End feeder with ceiling cover --> SCH-132012 (depending on the orientation of the protective conductor)
- 1x End cap for the other side --> SCH-032172
Example 2: Requirement: 2 x 90 ° arrangement of the U-shaped busbars with partial lengths 2m - 4m - 1.70m, white, feed in the middle of the 4m section, recessed mounting (ceiling installation)
- 2x Installation of track 2m --> SCH-621N (1x shorten to 1,70m)
- 1x Installation of track 4m --> SCH-641N
- 2x Corner connector protection inside --> SCH-132101N
- 1x DALI central feeder --> SCH-152031N
- 2x End cap --> SCH-032171N