Professionale Square NFC
This LED driver from TCI can be used in many areas. Equipped with the latest technology, it is able to set the operating current precisely to 1mA.
The 142024 also has an NFC interface. A technology that offers wireless programming and other possibilities.
|Article||Code||W out||V out||I out DC||U out V||ta C°||tc C°||max Power Factor||max Efficiency|
|Professionale Square NFC||142024||3..38||10..54||300..1050 mA cost.||59||-25..+50||85||0,95||> 90|
• Drivers for built-in use.
• It can be used for lighting devices of protection classes I and II.
• Active Power Factor Corrector.
• Current control ± 5% including temperature fluctuations.
• Input and output terminals on opposite sides
(Wire cross-section up to 1.5 mm2 / AWG15).
• The driver can be secured with a slot for screws.
• Protective measures:
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage peaks;
- against overloads.
• Thermal protection = C.5.a.
Further data can be found in our download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Power range:||20 - 50 W|