For the implementation of 0-10V control on DALI with integrated DALI PS The compact interface... more
For the implementation of 0-10V control on DALI with integrated DALI PSThe compact interface module converts 0-10V control signals into DALI dimming values. With this module you can choose from different dimming characteristics. The converter has a passive and active 0-10V input and can supply up to 10 standard DALI loads.
The integrated power supply of the interface is achieved by changing the 0-10V input voltage. This changed voltage is less than 1%. The module is supplied with 12-24V.
By inserting a DALI expander you can achieve a galvanic isolation between the ballasts connected to the DALI output and the 0-10V input.
Overview 0-10V to DALI Converter 30mA:
- Compact interface module for the conversion of 0-10V control signals to DALI dim levels
- The interface module provides a 30mA DALI power supply for up to 10 standard DALI ballasts, up to 64 ballasts controllable with the help of a DALI-Expander
- Passive and active 0-10V input
- The converted value is sent broadcast on the DALI subnet
- A change in the 0-10V input voltage signal (>1%) is used as trigger event
- The interface module requires a 12-24V power supply
- Easy set up of the dim characteristic with the help of jumpers
- A galvanic isolation between the ballasts connected to the DALI-output (30mA) and the 0-10V signal input (and 24V supply input) can be realised with the help of a DALI-expander
Technical data for 86468352-HS:
- Supply voltage: 12V-24V
- Typ. current consumption: 4mA + current for DALI output
- Input: 0-10V, passive oder active
- Output: DALI Imax=30 mA
- Function: signal converter, selection of dim characteristic with jumper
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Protection class: IP20
- Maximum connecting wire cross section : 0,5 - 2,5 mm²
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Dimensions: 98 x 17.5 x 56 mm
Related links to "0-10V to DALI Converter incl PS30mA"
Implementation of 1-10V to DALI incl. 30mA DALI supply for DIN rail mounting more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|