5m Outdoor LED Stripe 24V RGB 60LEDs/m IP67
Net price: 128.57€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-5 workdays*
- Order number: O24RGB60
- Hersteller-Nr.: STR-85924675
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Manufacturer: PUR-LED GmbH & Co .KG
Flexible 24V LED RGB Stripe for outdoor applications with 60 LEDs/m
This LED Stripe is suitable for outdoor applications and is ideal for ambient and mood lighting. With this flexible LED Stripe, shelves or terrariums, for example, or individual steps or edges in the garden can be highlighted by targeted installation. They are best suited if you want to set a certain color or if you want to remain flexible in color.Incl. the connections as DC socket and DC plug to achieve protection class IP67.
For sustainable operation, please refer to the information on cooling of the LED strips in the data sheet. Cooling can be done e.g. via ALU profiles.
The most important features
- The supply voltage of 24V allows a wide range of power supplies and use in trucks
- The beam angle of 120° provides a large-area illumination
- The mounting density of 60 LEDs/m ensures optimum light distribution
- With a pitch of 100 mm you can adjust the LED strip to your own needs.
- RGB technology allows the colors to be set freely
- Incl. the connections as DC socket and DC plug
- Effect lighting of cabinets, terrariums and shelves
- Highlighting individual pieces of furniture with targeted lighting
- Lighting in the truck sector e.g. for motorhomes or assembly vehicles
- Increase accessibility by illuminating stairs and other tripping hazards
- Pleasing lighting in party cellars
- Set accents in the garden
- Illuminated advertising
- Many other outdoor applications possible.
Technical data for LED strips
|Power supply||24V dc|
|Luminous flux||200 lm/m|
|Assembly Density||60 LEDs/m|
|Protection class|| |
IP67 - dust-tight, protection against temporary immersion
|Length||5000 mm (5m)|
For further technical information please refer to the data sheet.
In our shop you will find a large selection of matching 24V power supplies
|rated luminous flux lm/m:||<500 lm/m|
|Amount LEDs/m:||60 LEDs/m|