Bluetooth Dimmer Class II using phasecut CBU-TED
High quality and compact Bluetooth phasecut-dimming CBU TED by Casambi. It can be replaced with traditional
switch, only one installation in a switch case or a ceiling connection with lamps.
Bluetooth dimmer for actuating LED and halogen lamps
With your smartphone or tablet, you can dim lamps, actuate switches, create light scenes and form desired
lighting effects. You need only a Bluetooth 4.0 connection and the appropriate app from Casambi.
The activation of the Casambi CBU TED via Bluetooth 4.0 saves complicated installation of cables.
The Bluetooth wireless Mesh-Network allows to control several lighting units.
You have lights or lamps and want instead a wall dimmer (trailing edge dimmer) to control the brightness
from your mobile phone? A Bluetooth dimmer like this one works instead of a wall dimmer. Connect the
Bluetooth dimmer between a switch and light lamps. Now you have a smart lighting control in your house.
An additional highlight:
Dimming the lights with your conventional light switch:
1. Switch on illumination with a usually switch.
2. Short off and on again withing 1 second. The illumination slowly dims up.
3. Another short off and on again at the desired dimming level. The current dimming value is stored.
4. If the second off / on is not switched between 8 seconds, will the illumination dim up to 100%.
All product by Casambi family have following features:
- Creates automatically a wireless Mesh-Network with other Casambi products.
- Wireless control using the free Casambi App for smartphones and tablets.
- Integrate the use of regular wall switches for dimming and scene control.
- Support for external on / off motion sensors.
Compatible devices and minimum requirements for Casambi App:
|min. Android 4.4 KitKat with Bluetooth 4.0||from iPhone 4S|
|recommended: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Bluetooth 4.0||from iPad 3|
|or current Android versions||from iPod 5|
These functions does the freed Casambi App:
- Dimming of single or multiple lights with simple touch gestures.
- Controlling the lighting of your stores, offices, or personal spaces.
- Installation of single or complex scenarios with one or more lightings.
- Define the security of the network. There are four different levels of security for access control.
- Also support Philips HUE.
Specifications of Casambi CBU ASD Bluetooth Unit:
|Input voltage||85-240VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Max. input voltage||0,65A|
|Standby power||< 300mW|
|Max. power|| |
150W @ 230VAC
70W @ 110VAC
|Frequency range||2,4-2,483 GHz|
|Max. output power||+4 dBm|
For further technical data please refer to data sheet:
|Dimmable/Control:||Casambi/Bluetooth, Phase-Cut (Triac), Wireless|