Round CASAMBI - Radio switch - 2/4 channels, battery-free
This smart, battery-free radio switch is used to control Casambi devices (among others), providing the user with up to four freely programmable buttons. When the buttons are pressed, an electrodynamic energy generator provides the required energy for the radio signal. This eliminates the need for a battery.
Further product properties and features:
- Up to 4 freely programmable buttons (scenes, color, ...).
- Integrated electrodynamic energy generator, maintenance-free module
- Supplied with the frame Jäger Direkt Opus 55 Inform
- The center part can be used in frames of other switch series with internal frame dimensions of 55x55mm, such as
Jäger Direkt: Opus 55 Inform, Opus 55 Cube, Opus 55 Fusion
Merten: 1-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Plan, M-Creativ, M-Pure
Gira: Standard 55, E2, E3, Event, Esprit, ClassiX
Jung: AS 500, A 500, A plus, A creation, A creation Glas
Berker: S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 glass".
Setup and operating instructions:
- Initial programming takes place
- either via smartphone with Android operating system or.
- per tablet with an NFC interface.
- Set network mode to "Balanced" for installation.
- After successful integration with an Android device, it is also possible to manage and program the switch with an iOS device.
Technical data of the Radio switch:
|Variation||2 push buttons||4 push buttons|
|Radio signal||2,4..2,483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Estimated lifetime||50.000 actuations|
|Ambient temperature (ta)||-20..+65 °C|
Further information can be found in the data sheet in the download tab.
CASAMBI EnOcean Radio switch
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio|
have been waiting long for such a product
excellent idea. different to the standard push-buttons. I like it.