LEDON LED Lamp A65 13,5W E27 (Set of 3)
Net price: 40.38€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 4382-29100004-3
- Hersteller-Nr.: 29100004-3
- Weight: 0.204 kg
- Manufacturer: BILTON LEDON Technology GmbH
LED Lamp E27 - 13,5 Watt replaces 100W incandescent lamps
The new A65 LEDON LED lamp E27 offers a lot of light of the highest quality with a colour rendering index of Ra=90 and a broad 240° beam angle and very long operating lifetime.
This exceptionally powerful LED lamp is also available as a dimmable version (leading edge)!
13.5W LED lamp instead of 100W incandescent lamps.
Energy savings of over 87 % compared to conventional light sources.
With this LED lamp series A65 E27 LEDON is pleased to offer an absolutely powerful LED lamp with which the 100W light bulb can finally be replaced. In addition, in a pleasant warm light with a CRI = 90 and excellent efficiency (= luminous efficacy).
Special features of the LED lamp:
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Discounted set of 3 - save 10% now!
- Replacement solution for traditional incandescent lamps of up to 100 Watt!
- Outstanding colour rendering index of Ra =90
- Luminous Flux of 1050 Lumen and warm white light of 2700K
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Leading LEDON lighting technology
- Ideally suited for LED lighting in restaurants, hotels (hall lights, foyers), wherever the old cosiness of the incandescent lamps is desired again
|Technical data (LEDON E27 13,5W):|
|LED||LEDON High Power LEDs|
|Light colour/ colour temperature||Warm white/ 2700K|
|Luminous flux||1050 Lumen|
|Supply voltage||230V - 240V|
|Dimensions/Material/Weight||see data sheet|
|Power||13,5 W (not dimmable version 12W)|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Mercury content||0,0 mg|
|Start time fro 0% to 100%||<0,5 s|
|Excellent colour rendering (colour rendering index)||Ra = 90|
|Outstanding light quality thanks to innovative LED technology|
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Bulbs equivalent:||75W, 100W|
|Lamp shape:||Standard Bulb A60/A66|
…und das Dimmen funktioniert auch. Bei Phillips oder Osram LEDs flackerte das Licht immer nach einer Weile. Hier bisher alles bestens...