Multifunction room operating panel
Based on the digitalSTROM architecture, up to 8 different function groups can be displayed with the Thanos.
All function groups of the digitalSTROM system are supported by the Thanos.
Depending on the configuration, the multifunction device operates as operating panel for
- Illumination control,
- or App button.
Furthermore, the device can also be used with incoming and outcoming function. The display is additional intended for visualization of alarming, panic or fire as well as climatic events such as rain, wind or hail.
- Central operation of the functions light, shading, heating, audio, video, coming and going, app button
- Max.3 main views for central operation, up to 8 sub menus for special functions
- Central metal button at the front (clip) for illumination control
- Integrated room sensor for temperature and humidity
- Optionally in black or white
- dS Ready
- Flush mounting in standard EU box
- Power supply 230 V
- No additional control, bus line or radio connection require
|Measuring values||Temperature, humidity|
|Network technology||digitalSTROM (dS)|
|Power supply||230 V ~ (±10%)|
|Power consumption||typ. 3 W / max. 0,04 A|
|Measuring range temperature||0..+40 °C, dS: 0..+40 °C|
|Measuring range humidity||0..100% rH|
|Accuracy temperature||±0,5 K (typ. bei 21 °C)|
|Accuracy humidity||±3% between 20..80% rH (typ. at 21 °C)|
|Control function||light, shading, heating, audio, video, coming and going, app butt|
|Display||3,5“ TFT, 320x240 pixel, 262.144 colours, capacitive touch-technology,showing room temperature, set point, humidity, outdoor temperature, operation mode, occupancy|
|Colour||white or black|
|Housing||PC and glass|
|Protection||IP20 according to EN 6052|
|Connection electrical||plug-in terminal, max. 2,5 mm²|
|Ambient condition||0..+40 °C, max. 85% rH non-condensing|
|Mounting||flushmounted in standard EU box (Ø=60mm)|
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.