ZadPad- handheld flicker meter with touch display for SVM, PstLM and much more.
Flicker measurement of light is becoming increasingly important. Especially because light flickering can have negative effects on humans and animals (animal husbandry). And it is especially due to LED technology that this topic is increasingly moving into the focus of attention. Corresponding standards have been and are still being developed (IEEE1789 for the USA, and CIE is also working diligently on limit values and calculation methods).
While flicker%, flicker index and flicker frequency were previously known parameters in the time domain, the new calculation methods (e.g. SVM) require evaluations and representations in the frequency domain.
Now available: The all-rounder can do more than just flicker%, IEEE1789 and SVM
Currently there are several parallel evaluation methods such as flicker%, IEEE 1789, PstLM or SVM and more complex evaluation methods are expected in the future.
The ZadPad is a handheld measuring device for a wide variety of measurement variables depending on the attached sensor. The measurement signals from the sensor can be analyzed in an oscilloscope display or as a frequency spectrum. This information can be stored on the internal USB drive.
The sensor responsible for flicker measurement has a V(Lambda) sensitivity, the measured values can be evaluated according to PstLM, SVM, Flicker%, Flicker Index and much more.
High accuracy due to high sampling rate
The Zadpad achieves high measuring accuracy by using a V(lambda) photodiode in connection with a sampling rate of up to 1.8 MHz with 16 bit resolution. This means that dimmed light can be detected even with a high PWM frequency.
This high measurement accuracy also makes the ZadPad ideal for measurements in the laboratory and development and is indispensable for manufacturers of lamps / lights and LED control gear.
Overview of characteristics of Zadpad (ZPad)
- 4.3 "touch display, direct access to the most important functions
- High measuring accuracy through 16 bit AD converter
- Up to 1.6 MHz sampling rate, up to 8 measuring channels
- Optical sensor with spectral sensitivity according to V (Lambda)
- Evaluation procedure for flicker such as PstLM, SVM, Flicker%, Flicker Index or IEEE 1789
- Additional sensors for IR, UV measurement, electromagnetic fields EMF, automatic sensor recognition
- Representation of the measurement signals in oscilloscope form and as a frequency spectrum
- Integrated data logger and automatic creation of measurement reports
- Data is stored on an integrated USB mass storage device
- Dimensions 154 x 96 x 34 mm
Please refer to the data sheet for more Information. (English coming soon)
Note: If you are interested, please contact us. There is the possibility of discount on pre-orders.