- 4-way Casambi push button interface for controlling Casambi enabled devices
- Suitable for mounting in a flush-mounted box (UP)
- 4 freely programmable inputs for pushbuttons (normal open)
- Current consumption up to 10 mA through the Casambi pushbutton interface
- Robustness to external temperatures in a range from 0°C to +55°C
- Use the free app from CASAMBI (Apple / Android) to conveniently control all settings (downloads below in description)
- Regulate the brightness
- Configuring luminaires and luminaire networks
- Creating scenes and animations
- New devices are automatically detected
- Intelligent timer and gallery functions
- Set sharing options (only me, everyone, only with password, ...)
Casambi Push Button Interface with 4 Programmable Buttons, UP
This programmable push button interface can be used to implement various lighting applications that have a Casambi lighting control system. Here, the programming of the 4 available inputs is conveniently done with a smart device (tablet or smartphone) using the Casambi app. Its functional possibilities are explained in more detail below. The Casambi push button interface is able to control multiple devices within a Casambi network.
Product Overview / Features:
The programmable pushbuttons / normal opens of the Casambi pushbutton interface must be appropriately isolated from the power supply voltage.
|Part number ||808929|
|Power supply input||220..240 Vac; 50 Hz|
|Radio signal||2.4..2.483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Current consumption||Max. 10 mA|
|Ambient temperature||0..+55 °C|
|Quantity of push buttons||4|
|Cable length of push buttons||Max. 30 cm|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Dimensions||Ø 53 x 21 mm|
Experience the new application versatility of CASAMBI.
Through Casambi, you can conveniently control your lighting via smartphone or tablet, wirelessly and easily individually. The control runs via Casambi LE (low energy). If several Casambi modules are in use, a so-called "mesh network" is built up. Each additional Casambi module increases the range, because each module establishes a direct connection to all others.
Your lights can now not only dim, turn on and off, but the timer function allows you to implement time controlled lighting. In the process, a maximum of 3 lights can be combined into a group, light scenes can be stored, and much more.
The compact modules are mounted quite simply in front of the luminaire, so that no additional cables need to be laid. The setup is extremely simple, all components are automatically recognized in the network and in the app.
CASAMBI QR code and links:
Selection of introductory videos for CASAMBI:
|What CASAMBI can do!||First steps|
|Set up scenes|| |
Set up XPRESS switch
For more information, please refer to the data sheet in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio, Push-Button|