DALI motion detector with temperature sensor or remote function
The compact DALI motion detector from Lunatone has a motion detector, is used to measure the light intensity and the ambient temperature (type DALI CS Temp) or has an integrated IR remote control sensor (type DALI CS IR) for example Apple Remotes.
The following versions are available:
with sensors for: movement, light intensity ambient temperature
The application range extends from lighting control to room temperature control and sun protection.
Presence detector and temperature sensor transmit their signals to DALI control units, which control the corresponding systems (eg light, heating).
The compact and simple housing of the DALI motion detector can be mounted in flush-mounted boxes or directly on cavity walls.
- Sensor for DALI lighting control systems with special attention to lighting control and reduction of energy costs
- Motion-dependent lighting control
- Motion detection
- Ambient light-dependent control
- Additional temperature sensor for measuring and monitoring the room temperature (depending on the type)
- Additionally with integrated infrared receiver (depending on the type)
- Optional use as active light control unit or for monitoring purposes (monitoring)
- The module is supplied directly via the DALI line, no additional connection is necessary
- Easy group assignment via rotary switch on the back
- Easy configuration of the sensor behavior via the DALI bus using the DALI Cockpit software
- The DALI CS can send various DALI commands (such as ON, OFF, RECALL MIN / MAX, GO TO SCENE X, ...) to individual addresses, groups or also broadcast
- Combination of several DALI CS in a DALI circuit possible
- The compact module can be mounted in a flush-mounted box or directly on cavity walls
|·Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|