Integration of 0-10V devices in a DALI system with Lunatone DALI 0-10V interface This... more
Integration of 0-10V devices in a DALI system with Lunatone DALI 0-10V interfaceThis interface DALI 0-10V by Lunatone, converts DALI-signals into an analog 0-10V signal. This makes the integration of LED-ballasts or electronic ballasts with 0-10V or 1-10V control input into a DALI-system possible.
By choosing a linear or logarithmic dimming curve and either from 0-10V or 1-10V output voltage range, the interface becomes DALI 0-10V IEC62386-206 compliant (DALI Device Type 5).
The following models are available here:
Converting a DALI signal into a galvanic isolated PWM signal (up to 1mA output current): 86458508-PWM
Converting a DALI signal into a galvanic isolated PWM signal (up to 100mA output current): 86458508-100
Converting a DALI signal into an 0-10V analog signal without galvanic isolation: 86458508-LE
Converting a DALI signal into an 0-10V analog signal with galvanic isolation: 86458508-AN
- Converting of the DALI 8-Bit Arc-Power-Level in an analog output voltage from 0V to 10V
- Manufacturer-specific mode for the adjustment of the output voltage range (from Firmware 2.0)
- Particular for devices with 0-10V control input
- Output voltage range switchable between 0-10V and 1-10V
- Choosing of linear or logarithmic dimming curve (DT5)
- The DALI 0-10V has a DALI-adress and can be assigned to groups and scenes
- Multiport for DALI
- Max. current on the output: 1mA
- Module for the converting of DALI signals into an 0-10V analog signal (DALI DT5)
- The supply of the module happens directly via DALI-line, there is no additional supply needed.
- Inputs: DALI
- Supply: via DALI
- Typical current consumption DALI: <3 mA
- Output: 0-10V (0%-100%) analog voltage 1mA max. (current sink)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39,7 mm x 28,0 mm x 14,2 mm
- Weight: ca. 10g
- Temperature: 0 °C - 45 °C
- Protection type: IP20
- Cross-section of the connection wires: 0.5-1.5 mm2
Related links to "Interface DALI 0-10V 86458508"
Module to convert DALI signals into an 0-10V/1-10V analog signal. more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Verwendung/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (indoor)|