These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI PWM interface from Lunatone The DALI PWM interface 86458508-100 converts DALI signals... more
DALI PWM interface from LunatoneThe DALI PWM interface 86458508-100 converts DALI signals into a galvanically isolated PWM signal and enables the integration of ECGs or LED ballasts with PWM control input into a DALI system (e.g. for Meanwell HLG, HLN, NPF or LPF series). Suitable for controlling many control units, as an output current of up to 100mA can be driven.
DALI Device Type 5 (IEC62386-206) compatible: selection of linear or logarithmic dimming curve, switchable output voltage range (0-100% PWM / 10-100% PWM).
You can get the following versions:
Converting a DALI signal into a galvanically isolated PWM signal (up to 1mA output current): 86458508-PWM Interface DALI 0-10V PWM
Conversion of a DALI signal into a galvanically isolated PWM signal (up to 100mA output current): 86458508-100 DALI PWM
Converting a DALI signal into a 0-10V analog signal without galvanic isolation: 86458508-LE Interface DALI 0-10V
Converting a DALI signal into a 0-10V analog signal with galvanic isolation: 86458508-AN Interface DALI 0-10V
- Module for converting a DALI signal into a PWM output signal
- Suitable for controlling electronic ECGs with PWM control input (e.g.: Meanwell HLG, HLN, NPF or LPF series)
- Non-interference digital signal transmission compared to types with analog output voltage
- Conversion of the DALI 8-bit ArcPower level into a corresponding PWM signal of 0%-100%.
- Selection of linear or logarithmic dimming curve (DT5)
- Output voltage range switchable between 0-100% and 10-100% (DT5)
- Max. Output current 100mA (current sink, for controlling many drivers with PWM control input
- Maximum voltage of 60V at output
- PWM frequency switchable with jumper (488Hz/976Hz)
- The module is supplied directly via the DALI line
- Galvanic isolation between DALI and PWM output signal
- Supply: from DALI bus
- typical current consumption DALI: 3.1 mA
- Inputs: DALI
- Output: 0%-100% PWM 100mA, 60VDC max.
- PWM-frequency: 488Hz/976Hz 10%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39,7mm x 28,0mm x 14,2 mm
- Weight: ~10g
- Temperature: 0 °C - 45 °C
- Protection class: IP20
- Connecting wires Cross section: 0,5-1,5 mm2
Related links to "DALI PWM interface"
DALI PWM interface for 0%-100% PWM, 60VDC, 488Hz/976Hz 10% more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|