DALI-2 CS Light sensor and motion detector 86458670
The DALI light sensor and motion detector from Lunatone is a compact control element for DALI and DALI-2. With its integrated motion detector and light sensor, it allows you to automatically control your lighting in 4 operating modes.
- Motion-controlled with constant light control
- Constant light control
- Light control (4 thresholds)
The compact and sleek housing of the light sensor is available in black and several shades of white and can be mounted in flush-mounted boxes, directly on cavity walls or as surface-mounted.
The rotatable head allows you to optimally align the sensor for your Needs.
Overview of many advantages of the DALI-2 CS light and motion sensor:
- Constant light control and motion sensor enable reduction of energy costs through intelligent control
- Motion-dependent lighting control
- Motion detection
- Ambient light-dependent control
- Luminous intensity measurement
- Optional use as active light control unit or for monitoring purposes
- All measured values easily accessible via the DALI bus
- The module is supplied directly via the DALI line, no additional connection is necessary
- Simple configuration of the sensor behavior via the DALI bus using the DALI Cockpit software
- The DALI-2 CS can send various DALI commands (such as ON,OFF, RECALL Min/Max, Go to Scene X,...) to individual addresses, groups, or even broadcast.
- Combination of several DALI-2 CS in one DALI network possible
Further data on the DALI-2 CS 86458670 models:
|Power supply||DALI-Bus (DALI-Voltage according to IEC62386)|
|Clamp designation||DA, DA|
|max. Current Input DALI||3,5 mA|
|max. Power input||<100 mW|
|Motion detector Type (62386-303)||PIR||PIR||PIR|
|Detection range (at temperature difference of >8°C):||12m||15m||2,3 / 3m|
|typical mounting height||8m||12m||3m|
|Zones||92||128||36 / 48|
|Horizontal:||±51°||±34,5°||±44° / ±90°|
|Vertical:||±46°||±34,5°||±44° / ±90°|
|Min. Temperature difference||>4°C||>4°C||>4°C|
|Light Sensor (62386-304)|| |
Range: 0-2047lux (11bit), Resolution: 1 lux
Event: 0-2047lux (10bit), Resolution: 2 lux
Further Information can be found in the Download tab.