These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
MAVOLUX-5032C Base - A high-quality luxmeter at a small price The German company GOSSEN stands... more
MAVOLUX-5032C Base - A high-quality luxmeter at a small priceThe German company GOSSEN stands for high quality and a convincing precision due to a long-standing experience. With the MAVOLUX-5032C Base a luxmeter was developed which is a cheap measuring instrument but works very precise.
The absolutely reliable measuring values of daylight and even artificial light like LED, come about due to an extremely high-quality V(?)-adjustment and a fine adjusted cosine correction. The V(?)-adjustment works due to a color correction of the silicon-photodiode, whose spectral sensitivity is similar to the light sensitivity of the human eye.
The wide measuring range of the Mavolux-5032C Base, with a high starting sensitivity and resolution of 0,1 lx resp. 0,01 lc up to a very high illumination level of 199900 lx resp. 19990 lc, makes a perfect use - even under extrem conditions - possible.
The versatility of the Mavolux-5032C Base impressesIf you plan or built lighting systems, or if you control, repair and maintain them as a service, the Mavolux luxmeter is the perfect tool for you. You can reliably control and monitor the prescribed lighting conditions.
Calibration ability for certificated measuringFor the luxmeter Mavolux-5032C Base calibration certificates are optionally available. Via
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 your device is audited and calibrated on your desired date.
- Classification: Class C DIN 5032-7 / EN 13032-1 appendix B
- Illumination level: 0,1 lx ... 199 900 lx / 0,01 fc ... 19990 fc
- Measuring range: 4
- Measuring range switching: manual/automatic
- Measuring rate: 2 measurements per second
- Measuring sensor: silicon-photodiod with V(?) filter
- Measuring head with tripod socket
- Measuring line: 1,5 m firmly attached
- Data logger: 100 measuring values
- Error limit - V(?)-adjustment (f1') typically: < 7,5%
- Error limit - Total error typically: <= 15 %
- Accurancy: +/- 3 % v. Ablesung +/- 1 Digit
- Display: 3 1/2 character LCD-display
- Controls: 6 keys
- Battery: 2 x 1,5V Mignon, type AA
- Automatic switch off: 4 min /continuous operation
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Dimensions: 65x120x19 mm (measuring device), 31x105x30 mm (measuring head)
- Weight: 200g (without batteries)
- Works certificate - H997B
- DAkkS - certificate - H997D
M502B incl. battery and manual
M502BG incl. battery, manual in transport box F5032G
If you want to purchase only the plastic case, so click here.
Related links to "Luxmeter MAVOLUX-5032C Base"