These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI-Transmitter from Lunatone Module to wirelessly tether spatially divided DALI ballast to a... more
DALI-Transmitter from LunatoneModule to wirelessly tether spatially divided DALI ballast to a DALI system. The GR transmitter, connected to the DALI line, wirelessly sends DALI commands to one or more receivers. The wDALI Receiver PS20 has got an integrated 20mA bus supply for the DALI subsystem. Using the dial on the back of the receiver an address for the DALI subsystem can be selected. The devices in the subsystem can be controlled via broadcast or the set group address.
We also offer you the wDALI GR Receiver PS20 (86459587-GRRPS) from Lunatone.
- Module for the wireless integration of spatially separated DALI ballasts in a DALI system
- For the wireless connection at least two components are required: one transmitter and one receiver
- Range of wireless connection up to 300m outdoors, indoors typically 10m-20m
- Easy group assignment to G0...G15 with the help of a rotary group selector on the receiver: all commands sent to the selected group or broadcast are forwarded to the receiver subnet
- The commands are sent broadcast on the subnet
- The transmitter is supplied from the DALI-line, the receiver is supplied by mains and provides a 20mA DALI bus power supply for the subnet
- A DALI-Expander can be used on the subnet for higher DALI loads
- A transmitter can control finitely many DALI subnets with a separate transceiver for each subnet
- Double DALI terminals ? the DALI signal line is connected through
|Electrical data transmitter|
|Supply||via DALI Bus|
|typ. current consumption||3,8 mA|
|Function||Forwarding of DALI-commands via RF-connection|
|RF range||2,4 GHz|
|Technical data transmitter|
|Ambient temperature|| |
-10°C to + 50°C
|Connection wire cross section||max. 1,5mm²|
|Dimensions L x W x H||59 x 33 x 15 mm|
More information about this product can be found in the data sheet in the Download tab.
Related links to "wDALI GR Transmitter"
DALI commands transmitted by radio, 20mA bus supply more
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.