TCI MW70 triac dimmable LED transformer 12V constant voltage
The dimmable TCI MW70 can be used as 70W halogen transformer
or as 50W LED transformer for 12V-AC LED Lamps!
This LED transformer can be connected to a standard wall dimmer (Triac dimmers).
This allows you to dim the 12V AC LED or halogen lamps which are connected to the LED transformer.
Please also note the further information on our category page on LED transformers.
The special features of MW70:
- Dimmable by trailing edge dimmer (triac)
- Ultra compact size 117x32x20mm (LxWxH)
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact
TCI MW70 protections:
- Against overheating and short circuits.
- Against mains voltage spikes.
- Against overload
Technical Data of triac dimmable LED transformer:
|Power out||2,5 - 70 W (LED only 50W)|
|Voltage out||12V AC|
|Voltage in||230-240 V AC|
|Max. power factor||0,98|
Wiring diagram for example trailing edge dimmer:
For more information please refer to the data sheet in the Download Tab.