These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
DALI Pro Flat driver from TCI The TCI Pro Flat DALI 26 is a flat, electronic driver for... more
DALI Pro Flat driver from TCI
The TCI Pro Flat DALI 26 is a flat, electronic driver for direct current, whichis optionally controllable via DALI or button (Push-Switch-Button). Dimming takes place by amplitude modulation. Current is easily adjustable by dip switches.
Features of the driver (127576/127577)
- Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current.
- P20 independent driver, for indoor use (PRO FLAT DALI)
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact (PRO FLAT DALI)
- Driver for built-in use (PRO FLAT DALI BI)
- It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II (PRO FLAT DALI BI).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 2 mm - max. 9 mm (PRO FLAT DALI)
- against overheating and short circuit
- against mains voltage spikes
- against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a
- Features DALI-2 dimming (0/1 - 100 %, minimum output current 7 mA)
- Memory function for sets or light groups
- Recall of stored functions
- Compatible with standard DALI interface
- Dimming method is AMPLITUDE
- Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH SWITCH function (mains voltage)
- A short push to turn on and off
- A longer push to increase or decrease light intensity
- Regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values
- For another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again
- Dimming level memory at mains restore
- Keep enabled the SWITCH for at least 10 seconds to reset the dimming level to 30%
- Keep enabled the SWITCH for at least 60 seconds to enable BILEVEL N function
- keep pressed for 100% level
- FADE OFF time is 30 seconds, light level 10%
- PROLONG time is 30 minutes, then OFF
- Switch off the driver for at least 5 seconds to disable the BILEVEL functi
|Dip-SW||Power||Voltage out||Current out|
|Position 1||11,5 W||10...49V||250 mA const.|
|Position 2||13 W||10...49V||280 mA const.|
|Position 3||14,5 W||10...49V||310 mA const.|
|Position 4||15,5 W||10...48V||340 mA const.|
|Position 5||16,7 W||10...48V||370 mA const.|
|Position 6||18 W||10...47V||400 mA const.|
|Position 7||19,2 W||10...47V||430 mA const.|
|Position 8||20,5 W||10...47V||460 mA const.|
|Position 9||21,5 W||10...46V||490 mA const.|
|Position 10||22,8 W||10...46V||520 mA const.|
|Position 11||23,7 W||10...45V||550 mA const.|
|Position 12||24,5 W||10...44V||580 mA const.|
|Position 13||25,7 W||10...44V||610 mA const.|
|Position 14||26 W||10...41V||640 mA const.|
|Position 15||26 W||10...39V||670 mA const.|
|Position 16||26 W||10...37V||700 mA const.|
Related links to "TCI Pro Flat DALI 26"
Features of the product family. Details on variants can be found in the description.
|Constant Current:||250mA, 340mA, 550mA, 700mA|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI2, Push-Button, Linear/AM|