These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Direct current dimmable electronic drivers with DIP-SWITCH #127490, #127492 Features of... more
Direct current dimmable electronic drivers with DIP-SWITCH #127490, #127492
Features of Professionale DALI 38
- Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use (PROFESSIONALE DALI).
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact (PROFESSIONALE DALI).
- Driver for built-in use (PROFESSIONALE DALI BI).
- It can be used for lighting equipment in protection class I and II (PROFESSIONALE DALI BI).
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations.
- Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (wire cross-section up to 1,5 mm2 / AWG15).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 2 mm - max. 9 mm
- (PROFESSIONALE DALI).
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Features DALI dimming (0/1 - 100 %):
- memory function for sets or light groups;
- recall of stored functions;
- compatible with standard DALI interfaces.
- DALI dimming is the default setting ((3) DALI 2.0 ready)
- Light regulation 0/1 - 100 % by means of PUSH SWITCH function (mains voltage):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again;
- dimming level memory at mains restore;
- keep enabled the SWITCH for at least 10 seconds to reset the dimming level to 30%;
- keep enabled the SWITCH for at least 60 seconds to enable
Beside of a DALI-Interface, which also can be used for Push dimming (see following picture), this EVG is designed for amplitude dimming. It creates totally flickerfree light (none PWM). The dimming sector is between 1% -100%.
BILEVEL N function:
- keep pressed for 100% level;
- FADE OFF time is 30 seconds, light level 10%;
- PROLONG time is 30 minutes, then OFF.
|Dip-SW||Power||Voltage out DC||Current out DC|
|Position 1||16 W||10..54V||300mA const.|
|Position 2||18 W||10..54V||350mA const.|
|Position 3||21 W||10..54V||400mA const.|
|Position 4||24 W||10..54V||450mA const.|
|Position 5||27 W||10..54V||500mA const.|
|Position 6||29 W||10..54V||550mA const.|
|Position 7||32 W||10..54V||600mA const.|
|Position 8||35 W||10..54V||650mA const.|
|Position 9||38 W||10..54V||700mA const.|
|Position 10||38 W||10..51V||750mA const.|
|Position 11||38 W||10..48V||800mA const.|
|Position 12||38 W||10..45V||850mA const.|
|Position 13||38 W||10..43V||900mA const.|
|Position 14||38 W||10..40V||950mA const.|
|Position 15||38 W||10..38V||1A const.|
|Position 16||38 W||10..36V||1,05A const.|
For more details to TCI 127490 and TCI 127492 download the datasheet (see download-tab)
Related links to "TCI Professionale DALI 38"
Price optimized multi power LED driver up to 38W with CC from 300mA to 1,05A. Flickerfree based... more
Features/tags of this product family. Please refer about the details in the description or datasheet.
|Constant Current:||0,3A, 0,4A, 0,5A, 0,6A, 0,7A, 0,8A, 0,9A, 0,45A, 0,55A, 0,65A, 0,75A, 0,85A, 0,95A, 1,0A, 1,05A|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI2, Linear/AM|
|Power:||5 - 20 W, 20 - 50 W|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "TCI Professionale DALI 38"
From: Anonymous On: 20 May 2020
From: Kaus Homan On: 16 Mar 2020
Gut und schnell, gerne wieder. Ware Top!
From: I. Jäger On: 14 Mar 2020
Alles wie gewünscht, Rückfragen wurden schnell beantwortet.
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.