High current LED driver DC Maxi Jolly HC/2/BI DALI 55/60W
- Versatile dimming via 1-10V, DALI or push-button function
- (On / off by pushing the button briefly. Brightness can be changed by a longer push)
- Built-in version TCI 123417 (ex 122417) 55 Watt
- Designed as a constant current source for high currents, alternatively used as a constant voltage source.
- Constant current from 1,05A to 2,1A.
- External temperature sensor optional.
- Flicker ( Output Ripple ) <= 3%
Verson TCI 123417 is for Built-in use. (without strain relief and terminal cover)
Version TCI 123314 has a terminal cover incl. strain relief
Dip switch overview with power, current and max. Voltage (TCI 123417/123314)
|Dip-SW||Power out |
|Voltage out||Current out|
|Position 1||45 W/ 45 W||44 V max.||1,05 A const.|
|Position 2||52 W/ 52 W||44 V max.||1,2 A const.|
|Position 3||55 W/ 60 W||39 V max.||1,4 A const.|
|Position 4||55 W/ 60 W||35 V max.||1,6 A const.|
|Position 5||55 W/ 60 W||30 V max.||1,75 A const.|
|Position 6||55 W/ 60 W||26 V max.||2,1 A const.|
|Position 7||55 W/ 60 W||48 V const.||1,15 A max.|
Efficiency depending of the power: 20W - 55W/60W : 84% - 92%
All TCI Jolly converter can be connected to each other via sync-cable. Thus, the control over only one button is possible.
Up to 10 converters (slave) can be operated via one master.
Button and installation materials are not included in delivery.
For a detailed description of the TCI Maxi Jolly HC / 2 or DALI BI, please refer to the data sheet.
|Constant Current:||1,05A, 1,2A, 1,4A, 1,6A, 1,75A, 2,1A|
|Power:||20 - 50 W, 50 - 100 W|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI2, Push-Button, 1..10V|