MAXI JOLLY DALI H 65 - Dimmable constant current LED driver with DIP-SWITCH
Multi-current or multi-voltage LED converter dimmable - universal use in indoor areas. This driver is ideally protected against overheating, overcharging and current peaks and can therefore be used for lighting equipment of protection class 1.
Multipower driver with DIP switch to select the output current.
- Indoor IP-20 independent driver (DC MAXI JOLLY DALI H / 2
- Class 1 protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact (DC MAXI JOLLY DALI H / 2)
- Built-in driver (DC MAXI JOLLY DALI HBI)
- It can be used for protection class 1 lighting devices.
- Active Power Factor Corrector
- Analog input (NTC) for connecting a heat sensor
- Auxiliary output 12 V max. 100 mA
- Current regulation + - 5% including temperature fluctuations
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side
- Clamping screws on the primary and secondary circuit
- Thermal protection = C.5.a
127074 / 127054
|V out DC||I out DC|
|Stellung 1||25 W||10...70 V||350mA const|
|Stellung 2||31 W||10...70 V||450 mA const|
|Stellung 3||35 W||2...70 V||500mA const|
|Stellung 4||38 W||2...69 V||550 mA const|
|Stellung 5||41 W||2...68 V||600 mA const|
|Stellung 6||48 W||2...69 V||700 mA const|
|Stellung 7||52 W||2...66 V||800 mA const|
|Stellung 8||60 W||2...66 V||900 mA const|
|Stellung 9||63 W||2...66 V||950 mA const|
|Stellung 10||65 W||2...62 V||1,05 A const|
|Stellung 11||65 W||2...54 V||1,2 A const|
Operation Mode for 127054 / 127074
- Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function, 0/1...10 V interface (I = 1 mA) or 100 Kohm potentiometer and DALI.
- Features DALI dimming:
- memory function for sets or light groups
- recall of stored functions;
- compatible with standard DALI interfaces.
- Features DALI dimming:
- Light regulation 0/0,5 - 100 % by means of PUSH function (mains voltage):
- - a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again.
- Possibility to use PUSH function to 4/5 drivers without sync cable.
- Maximum length of the cable, from push button to last driver, must be max. 15 m / 49 ft. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15 m / 49 ft, keep this separate from the 110 - 240 Volt mains cable.
- ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light.
- Specific dimming terminal connection with a 0/1...10 Vdc electronic potentiometer (0/1...10 V local dimming, double insulation required for external connection).
- Max. 10 synchronised drivers of which only one can be controlled (1 Master + 9 Slaves).
- Synchronization cable is separately supplied. For additional details for regulations see pages info12-14.
For more information see in our Download Tab.
|Power:||25W, 30W, 32W, 38W, 40W, 45W, 50W, 60W, 65W|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, Phase-Cut (Triac), Push-Button|
|Constant Current:||1,05A, 1,2A, 350mA, 450mA, 500mA, 550mA, 600mA, 700mA, 800mA, 900mA, 950mA|