Control RGBW LED strips up to 576 watts (@ 24V) suitable for cameras via Casambi
The demand for Casambi radio is increasing, but also for camera-compatible, flicker-free control options for LED strips.
The controllers from eldoled are flicker-free (according to IEEE1789) according to their Hydra-Drive-Technology (see our video on the subject of PWM).
Casambi solutions are available in versions up to 144W with PWM4 and now also up to 422W (@ 24V) via a 4-channel dimmer from Arditi.
• Operation of RGBW LED strips with currents up to 6A per channel (4 x 6A at 24V -> 576W)
• Suitable for cameras or flicker-free according to IEEE1789
• Control via Casambi Bluetooth
• Plug and Play addresses 0, 1, 2, 3 are already preprogrammed
This set consists of:
• eldoled Lin720 with Hydra-Drive technology (see also our explanatory video on PWM and Hydradrive)
• Casambi ASD module with RGBW profile
• Presetting of the Lin720 on DALI with programming on the addresses 0,1,2,3 for the control via the Casambi module
The technical details and data sheets of the individual devices can be found in the respective product descriptions.
1.RGBW strip + power supply via e.g. Connect the 24V power supply unit to the Lin720 according to the eldoled instructions
2. Connect the DALI output of the ASD to the DALI input of the Lin720
3. Connect the ASD to the 230V power supply
4. Install, connect and control the Casambi app.
For the low-voltage supply (e.g. 12V / 24V) of the controller and the stripes, we recommend a selection of our 24V LED transformers.
Alternatively, we can also provide other set combinations on request for e.g. Offer RGB or 4-channel, as well as TW with eldoled devices. Just contact us.
|Constant Voltage:||12V, 24V|
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio|
|Color Temperature/Color:||RGB, RGBW, Tuneable White|
|Power:||250 - 1000 W|