DALI MC Multi Control Module | Lunatone 86459532
Net price: 51.66€
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: L86459532-MC-Plus
- Hersteller-Nr.: 86459532
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- GTIN/EAN: 9010342010484
- Manufacturer: Lunatone Industrielle Elektronik GmbH
DALI MC / DALI-2 MC Multi Control control module 86459532 with 1 to 4 programmable, potential-free inputs
The DALI MC (+) from Lunatone is a & nbsp; push button coupler / interface for connecting four conventional switches or buttons.
Now also the versions for DALI-2.
Various DALI commands can be assigned to each input via PC software: dim up, dim down, off, recall min., Recall max., Goto scene 1-16, direct arcpower ...%, mask and predefined macros.
The compact DALI-2 MC / DALI MC + can be inserted into the flush-mounted box behind the switch, turning a standard light switch or button into a DALI control device.
The compact device can be inserted into the flush-mounted box behind the switch. In addition to the configuration via the DALI Cockpit PC software, selected settings can also be made using an NFC-enabled smartphone and the Lunatone NFC app.
Features DALI MC (in phase out):
- Compact control module with four freely programmable switching inputs or analog inputs (MC +) for mains voltage
- A maximum of 2 functions can be assigned to each input, depending on the switching behavior (short or long button press, toggle, edge-controlled relay mode)
- connection a 100KOhm potentiometer (MC + only)
- The following functions are available:
- dim up,
- dim down,
- recall min, max
- got scene 1-16
- direct arcpower in%
- and both predefined and self-configurable macros
- Control of the color temperature (DT8) with Step Cooler, Step Warmer commands (MC + only)
- With analog inputs, the input signal is converted directly into a DALI dimming level. The conversion can be initiated periodically or by a trigger (MC + only).
- Possibility of a configurable power-up function, i.e. automatic sending of an adjustable command after a voltage interruption
- Configuration via DALI-Cockpit and DALI-USB interface (also DALI-PS required)
- Possibility of addressing individual addresses (1-64), groups (1-16), and broadcast multi-master capability, several modules can be installed in a DALI circuit
- Use with default setting for dimming and switching applications without additional configuration possible
- The module can be inserted in a flush-mounted box directly behind a light button
- The module is supplied directly via the DALI line and does not have to be connected to the network
- The buttons are connected directly to the module (potential-free closing contacts) (MC)
- DALI MC + with alternatively also an analog input. Connection of 100kOhm potentiometer possible.
Features for DALI-2 MC
- Compact DALI-2 control module with 4 potential-free inputs
- Multi-master capable. Several modules can be installed in a DALI circuit and / or a DALI group.
- Individual DALI commands can be assigned to each input
- Integrated DALI-2 application controller
- Simple integration through four DALI-2 pushbutton instances
- In addition to the standard DALI commands, the application controller also enables DALI DT8 TC and RGB (W) control
- Supports short button press, long button press (with repetition for dimming) and Toggle
- In addition to buttons, also suitable for switches.
- New: Alternative button function, each of the inputs can also be assigned a second function, which can be activated / deactivated via a scene command on the DALI bus or via a switch on input 4. In this way, for example, the partition wall problem can be solved.
- Sequences, macros and other functions are available in the application controller.
- Simple configuration via LUNATONE DALI USB interface and DALI cockpit software tool.
- New: NFC variant for simple, contactless configuration with LUNATONE NFC smartphone app
- Easy installation: the device can be placed in a flush-mounted box and is supplied via the DALI bus
- DALI-2 control unit according to IEC62386-103.
Technical data for DALI-2 MC:
|Type||DALI-2 MC||DALI-2 MC integration||DALI-2 MC NFC|
|GTIN||GTIN 9010342013492||GTIN 9010342012730|
|Delivery status||App-Controller App-Controller App-Controller activated||Instances activated||App-Controller App-Controller activated|
|Note||The application controller leads to direct DALI control commands, which are executed immediately by the DALI drivers. (see MC +)||The DALI-2 instances generate event messages that are interpreted and processed by higher-level control units (WAGO, Beckhoff, LUNATONE DALI-2 KNX gateway).||The DALI-2 MC NFC includes a nearfield communication interface. This means that the configuration can be carried out not only with the DALI Cockpit software, but also via this NFC interface with a smartphone app.|
|DALI interface, supply:|
|Type of exit||DALI, DALI-2, Multimaster|
|Identification of terminals||DA, DA|
|Voltage range||9.5V - 22.5Vdc according to IEC62386|
|typ. Current consumption DALI (16.5V)||1.7 mA|
|max. Current consumption DALI (22.5V)||2 mA|
|inputs & nbsp;|
|Entrances for||Potential-free buttons / switches|
|Number of inputs||4|
|Identification of input terminals||T1, T2, T3, T4, COM|
|Control pulse length min.||40ms|
|Control pulse length long button press||adjustable from 200-5100ms|
|Max cable length button inputs||50cm|
|General data: & nbsp;|
|Dimensions||40mm x 28mm x 15mm|
|Assembly||Installation installation box, installation in protection class II devices|
|max. Rated temperature tc||75 ° C|
|Protection class||SKII if installed as intended|
|Protection type housing||IP40|
|Protection class terminals||IP20|
For further information (also DALI MC +) please refer to the data sheets in the download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Lamp shape:||Socket installation|
|Dimmable/Control:||DALI, DALI2, DALI DT8|
Sehr gutes Produkt! Sitzt bei mir zuhause hinter *jedem* Lichtschalter!
Funktioniert so wie es soll und wie in der Anleitung beschrieben. Preis Leistung sehr gut. Kann ich nur empfehlen!
Tolles Produkt, sehr gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis.
kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.