LED-Dimmer 144W to 576W - for constant voltage, with push button & DALI control
For LEDs that operate at constant voltage, this is the ideal dimmer. It has a large number of control options, such as an external button, control voltage or DALI control. The different operating modes of the LED dimmer are to be set by dip-switches and jumpers.
- LED dimmer is controllable by:
- DALI² LED dimmer for constant voltage
- Push button (for SELV, or 230 Vac, galvanically seperated from SELV; with permanent memory)
- Control voltage 0-10V and 1-10V
- Slave mode
- Operation modes (to be set with dip switches and jumpers before power-on):
- Slave Set 1: To be set with 800980 and 800981 as Master
- ON/OFF: Press one: on/off
- PUSH: as ON/OFF; press and hold: brighter and darker, at max/min level: dimming is reserved. Min..Max: 10 seconds
- PUSH FAST: as PUSH; but Min..Max: 5 second
- PUSH UP/DOWN: as PUSH FAST; but stop at max. or min.
- DALI²: Controlled by DALI, at absence of DALI signal: dim level 100%. Do not use with ABB DALI controllers!
- 0-10 V: Minimum at 0,5 V
- 1-10 V: Minimum at 1 V (Potentiometer 100 K? or electronic (potential free): J1, or potential carrying controller: J2)
- Slave Set 2: To be set with 800638 and 800632 as Master
- Slave synchronised via PWM control cable (recommended: shielded; max. 50 slaves)
|Input voltage||12..48 Vdc|
|Output voltage||12..48 Vdc|
|Max. output power at 12 V||144 W|
|Max. output power at 24 V||288 W|
|PWM frequency||244 Hz / 2000 Hz|
|Control current max.||1,3 mA|
|Ambient temperature||-25..+50 °C|
|Rated max. temperature||75 °C|
For further information please refer to the data sheet in the Download tab.
|Verwendung/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (indoor)|
|Dimmbarkeit/Steuerung:||0/1..10V, DALI, DALI2, PWM, Tast-Dimmen|
Bei Strom Ausfall schaltet ein