Round CASAMBI wall switch - 2/4 channels, battery-free
This battery free wireless switch is used as a wall switch to control Casambi devices (among others), with up to four freely programmable buttons available to the user. When pressing the buttons, an electrodynamic energy generator provides the required energy for the radio signal. Therefore the use of a battery is not necessary.
- Up to 4 freely programmable buttons (scenes, colour, ...)
- Integrated electrodynamic energy generator, maintenance-free module
- Will be supplied with a frame Jäger Direkt Opus 55 Inform
- The middle part can be fitted with frames of other switch series, which have an internal dimension of 55x55mm, such as:
Jäger Direkt: Opus 55 Inform, Opus 55 Kubus, Opus 55 Fusion
Merten: 1-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Plan, M-Creativ, M-Pure
Gira: Standard 55, E2, E3, Event, Esprit, ClassiX
Jung: AS 500, A 500, A plus, A creation, A creation Glas
Berker: S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glas"
Setup and operating instructions:
- Initial programming must be via Android smartphone/tablet with an NFC interface!
- he Network mode must be set to „Balanced"
- After successful integration with an Android device, the switch can also be managed and programmed by an Apple device
|Variation||2 push buttons||4 push buttons|
|Radio signal||2,4..2,483 GHz; 4 dBm|
|Estimated lifetime||50.000 actuations|
|Ambient temperature (ta)||-20..+65 °C|
Further information can be found in the data sheet in the Download tab.
|Application/IP-Code:||IP20 - IP44 (Indoor)|
|Dimmable/Control:||BT4.0 (2,4 GHz), Casambi radio|
have been waiting long for such a product
excellent idea. different to the standard push-buttons. I like it.